28/11/2012

Sample Essay : Dialogue


Dialogue 

Jack  : Hi auntie!. How are you?

Aunt : Hi Jack!. I’m fine, thank you. You look handsome my boy.

Jack : I heard Uncle Tom was not so well. Did you bring him to clinic?

Aunt : No. You know how stubborn he is right?

Jack : Yes I know.                          
                                                                                                       
Aunt : What course are you taking now Jack?

Jack : Oh, I’m taking TESL now. Means that, I will become an English teacher soon.

Aunt : Glad to hear that. Now you are in what semester?

Jack : I’m in semester 1 of degree program. So, overall I have been there for two years.

Aunt : Oh, I see. How many years more?

Jack : Only 3 years more auntie. After that I will be graduated as an English teacher.

Aunt : Good. I’m proud of u. By the way, who is your tutor?

Jack : Mrs. Maudie. Do you know her?

Aunt :. Yes, she is one of my classmates. Are you staying inside or outside the campus?

Jack : Oh, no wonder. I’m staying outside. My friends and I rent an apartment.

Aunt : Really?. Where is it?

Jack : It is located at St. Joseph Avenue. About 10 minutes travel from campus by car.

Aunt : Did you bring your own transport there?

Jack : Yes. I bring my car along. It is easier for me to travel.

Aunt : Wow!. I’m quite surprise. Usually your father objected.

Jack : Yes, but after discussing about it he gave me the green light but with a condition.

Aunt : What is the condition?

Jack : I need to inform him wherever I go. He said it is a compulsory.

Aunt : That’s because he cares about you my dear. Come inside, it is start to rain now.

Jack : Is always raining here?

Aunt : Yes and it is always raining cats and dogs here.

Jack : By the way, do you still hurt because of the incident?

Aunt : Jack, there is no point to cry over a spilt milk. Just let it be.

Jack : I feel sorry for you.

Aunt : Jack, actually I feel glad. He went there for a very good intention.

Jack : What do you mean?

Aunt : Your cousin went there to help the victims of AIDS.

Jack : Really?. Such a noble hearted guy.

Aunt : Yes. I’m so proud of him.

Jack : You are so lucky to have him as your son.

Aunt : Thanks Jack.

Jack : Auntie, its getting late. Better if I make my move now.

Aunt : Okay Jack. Drive carefully and send my regards to your parents.

Jack : Okay auntie, I will. Take care.

Aunt :  You too. See u again!